All applications must be received prior to April 1 in order to be considered. The application can be submitted online via the ATEF web site or by mail to the CEOs office:
Archie Tonge Education Fund
c/o Chief Executive Officer
P.O. Box 700
Angwin, Ca, 94508
The application package must include the following:
- A completed application form.
- Two evaluation forms completed by teachers from Modesto Adventist Academy who are familiar with the applicant’s school, church and community contributions.
- An up-to-date official transcript.
- Demonstration of financial need as evidenced by a copy of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- A copy of the applicant’s ACT and/or SAT test results.
Students, please contact your school counselor or principal to submit your application.
The final application must be submitted by a school representative.
DOWNLOAD PDF APPLICATION SCHOOL LOGIN