Eligibility Rules for Scholarships
- Funds available after Central California Conference scholarships have been processed will be considered for scholarship applications from other California Conferences of Seventh-day Adventists.
- Students must:
- Complete a scholarship application while a student at a Seventh-day Adventist high school/academy within California
- Applying to Colleges within the Seventh-day Adventist school system
- Be a member in good standing of the current year’s graduating class
- Demonstrate high academic potential and performance (Minimum GPA: 3.0)
- Be recognized for leadership achievements and/or special talents
- Give evidence of commitment to being a positive spiritual influence within the school and community
- Provide verification of financial need
PUC is Pacific Union College
LLU is Loma Linda University
LSU is La Sierra University
WWU is Walla Walla University
Eligibility Rules for Grants
- Grant Applications will be accepted from all Seventh-day Adventist academies and preparatory schools in California as well as from PUC, LLU, LSU, and WWU.
- Eligible applicants must be tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Strengthening Seventh-day Adventist Christian Education must be the centerpiece of the proposed project.
- The proposal should include a succinct plan for assessing and reporting on project results.
Note: For further information about the application process or eligibility please contact CEO.